Find more (and better) clients with science, not guesswork.
Clients are the lifeblood of your business.
If you're a consultant, freelancer, or entrepreneur I don’t have to tell you that clients power your bottom line.
Without a steady stream of potential clients and a systematic approach to win them over, your business can't survive.
But none of us are born knowing how to find clients and gain their trust.
And a lot of the sales advice that’s out there can make you feel fake, sleezy, or like you'r pretending to be someone you're not.
But the good news is psychology, behavioral science, and neuromarketing have an amazing amount of insight when it comes to developing an effective marketing and proposal strategy (that most people - your competition - never take the time to learn).
When you understand human behavior, you can stop stabbing around in the dark, hoping that 🤞this time🤞 you'll say the magic words to get clients to sign on the dotted line.
My story is probably a lot like yours...
Like you, when I first began dealing with new clients I wasn't quite sure what to do.
I thought, "Surely if I show them the best idea, that will be enough right?" (Spoilers, it's not)
Losing business when I knew our idea was, hands-down, the best was incredibly frustrating.
So, I became a student of prospecting, pitching, and persuading.
I found that (just like me when I first started), many people just “wing it” when it comes to sales, especially skills-based folks like strategists or designers.
We think our ideas and skills should be enough to persuade clients... but they never are.
Even the strongest solutions, strategies, and products need to be presented in a persuasive way.
In this course, I'll share the proven approach, framework and system that’s increased my agency’s win-rate from 50% to 90%+ in just a few months (and I’m sure it can help you too).
You'll learn how to...
Get a personalized course certificate to share with your network.
You'll be able to share this unique certificate with potential employers and your professional social media networks. You can even print it out and put it up on your wall.
Each certificate is assigned a unique identifier code verified by blockchain technology and eligible to be displayed right on your LinkedIn profile.
What students love about Choice Hacking courses:
Highly recommend it... [to] all Marketeers
"Finally, I decided to join this course and I have learnt so much on behaviour science affects and practical applications across the Customer Journey...
I highly recommend it to all especially to all #cx enthusiasts and all Marketeers."
Strategic Customer Insight Manager, TSB
Practical applications of Behavioral Science
"Would really recommend [this course] for anyone looking for practical application of BeSci in digital customer journeys.
Creative Director, Standard Bank Group
Magnificently designed course!
Thank you Choice Hacking and Jennifer Clinehens for this magnificently designed course on behavioral science and its practical applications.
Digital Analytics Expert at BSH
Meet Your Instructor
Jennifer Clinehens, MS/MBA
After years creating science-powered customer experiences in ad agencies, client-side, and startup roles, I've developed a unique approach to customer experience that leverages Behavioral Science and psychology.
In my career, I've been lucky enough to work with some of world's best brands, like:
But the thing I'm proudest of is founding Choice Hacking and building a global community of creative business people that want to learn more about using psychology and behavioral science in their work.
I'm excited to take you on a journey to using behavioral science and psychology to create more effective, meaningful marketing - I can't wait to get started!
Take a peek at the course content...
Here's what you'll get when you enroll in this course.
- 1Lesson 1: Why Clients Buy. We'll talk about how to refine your offer to make it more "buyable," get the word out about your services (without cold calling or emailing), and win over new potential clients with behavioral science-based system.
- 2Lesson 2: The Perfect First Meeting. How to ask questions that clarify your clients' needs, uncover challenges they didn't know they had, and build trust in a way that makes saying "yes" easy for clients.
- 3Lesson 3: Sell the Work: Pitches & Proposals. Learn a simple, evidence-based framework that makes pitching and proposal documents easy, low-stress, and persuasive. We'll talk about traditional head-to-head pitching as well as virtual pitching. For those in industries that don't pitch, don't worry - we'll also talk about creating killer proposal documents.
- 4Lesson 4: The Psychology of Pricing. Pricing your services isn't just about being the cheapest in your market, or having a competitive per-hour rate. Pricing is really just psychology - by understanding how people decide between options can help your price work for you, not against you.
- 5Lesson 5: The Art & Science of Negotiation. As much as we'd like to avoid it, sometimes we are asked to negotiate before a project is finalized. So how can we prepare, what do we give up, and how do we know when to walk away?
- 6Lesson 6: Winning Your Client's Trust. In this we'll break down the science of trust - how to build it, how to maintain it throughout and engagement, and how to parlay it into more work and client referrals.
- 7Lesson 7: The 3 Most Common Client Objections (and how to overcome them). Learn the most common reasons clients say no to consultants, agencies, and freelancers and how to persuasively counter them (without compromising your work or your budget).
Get a bonus eBook when you enroll
The Perfect Proposal Template
When you can't be there in person, your proposal document speaks for you.
This eBook will give you a proposal document that breaks down the what, where, how, and why of persuasive proposals - based on psychology and behavioral science, refined by experience.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
You are fully protected by the Choice Hacking 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you enroll in the course, complete all of the quizzes, and you are unsatisfied, don't worry.
You can get a full refund within 30 days after your purchase, no questions asked.
Choice Hacking is trusted by people at the world's biggest brands
Is this course right for me?
This course IS for you if...
This course IS NOT for you if...
Don't just listen to us...
Global Consumer Business Insights & Analytics Lead, GSK
Examples and use cases bring concepts alive
Very well prepared, bite-sized training full of examples and use cases to bring concepts alive.
Nice one for marketers at different level of knowledge on BeSci.
Course: Behavioral Science + Psychology 101
VP Organizational Learning and Development
This [course] was fantastic.
Loved the course format and the bite size learning as well as the resources and templates.
The key principles discussed are not only for marketing, but also to the world of Organizational Development and how to activate and engage team members.
Course: Behavioral Science & Psychology 101
Founder, Opendoor Marketing
Now to find some clients to implement this on!
Just received my latest certification on "Behavioural Science and Psychology 101 for Marketers". Some great insights into why we do what we do (note: humans aren't as logical as we would like to think).
Course: Behavioral Science & Psychology 101